The competition for the doctoral school grants will follow the schedule below:
- Proposals are possible now only if no grant is requested (applications for a grant are closed).
- From February the 3rd to April the 28th: On line applications are opened.
- May the 5th: Selection and call for interviews.
- From May 15th to 19th: Interview of selected candidates in Paris.
- May the 22th: 1st jury.
- July the 3rd: Final jury.
Proposals have been submitted by potential supervisors on their ADUM1 account.
They can be found on one or both of two lists:
- Proposals requesting a grant from ED AAIF (Contrat Doctoral).
- Proposals that have or may have another funding.
Applications for a grant are done online from the proposals on these lists 2. No other application will be considered. Successful candidates will be informed individually. No answer from us means "No". If you believe your application should be considered, but you receive no answer please contact us by mail.
Requested documents are:
- A full resume.
- A motivation letter.
- Copy of all scholarship results, including detailed grades.
- A letter from your potential supervisor.
- Copy of your official diploma (Master) for inscription to a PhD or a letter indicating the date of the final jury for that grade.
- Your Master memoir.
- A letter from the director of the laboratory on the application.
Items 1, 2 and 3 are requested before May the 5th, item 4 before the interviews (May the 15th) and items 5, 6 and 7 before the final jury (3rd of July).
After the interviews, a first jury has meet on May the 22nd. It could propose up to 1/3 of the available grants to selected applicants. Only 1 was selected. All other grants will be proposed on the final jury, July the 3rd.
Candidates can upgrade their application file until July the 2nd. In particular, we expect to receive your Master training period memoir as soon as available.
Results are available on line. Candidates are asked to send their answer before July the 15th.